Mumazing (collectively referred to as ‘we’ respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal data. This page explains how we collect your personal data and what we use it for:
- What data we collect off you
- Why we collect this data of you
- Your legal rights regarding this data
- How we collect your personal data
Please check this page for updates, we reserve the right to change this policy at any time so it’s important that you read this and check for any updates.
We collect your personal data from our website via the enquiry form or from our social media platforms via our messaging service.
The personal information we collect:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact details
- Phone number
- Email address
Other data we collect:
- Your estimated due date
- Your baby’s birth date and name
- Your partners name or birth partners name
What will this data be used for?
All the data which Mumazing collects is specifically for legitimate purposes which may include (but are not limited to):
- Providing our products and services and products to you when you order them
- Booking onto a hypnobirthing course provided by Mumazing
- If Mumazing needed to contact you if we need to obtain any other information to do with your booking
- To insure any information, we have collected about you is correct and up-to-date
- To check and make sure you are satisfied with the services we are providing
Your data will never be shared with any third parties or sold on, the data on our files is for the use of Mumazing solely. We ensure your personal data is used only for legitimate purposes only.
Our contact details: